Rules & Regulation
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entries – Open 15th Jan 2019
- DEAD lINES :
- EARLY DIRD : 15th June 2019
- REGULAR : 15th August 2019
- Late : 25th Sept 2019
- World Competition for short fiction films (maximum up to 45 minutes) produced in the last three years (produced after Jan.2016)
- World Competition for Short documentary films (maximum 45 minutes) produced in the last three years (produced after Jan. 2016)
- World Competition for short animation films (maximum 45 minutes) produced in the last three years (produced after Jan. 2016)
- World Competition for short Tribal films (maximum 45 minutes) produced in the last three years (produced after Jan. 2016)
- World Competition for short Mobile films (maximum 45 minutes) produced in the last three years (produced after Jan. 2016)
|Short Fiction||INR 1000|
For all International categories festival fee will be $40 USD
Payment Cheque or Demand Draft should be in the name of "FRAMEZOMANIA PRODUCTIONS PVT LTD" PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI .
Bank Name : FRAMEZOMANIA PRODUCTIONS PVT LTD
A/C No. : 113605500428
IFSC : ICIC0001136
You can also submit your entry online by sending link and password on vimeo on e-mail id email@example.com & make the payment online to our bank Account Directly. However we insist Filmmaker to send preview material through courier.
SARAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submissions platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, Vimeo and YouTube integration, and more. Click to submit with FilmFreeway.
A) Rules and Regulations
for Competitive Sections
- Only films produced or co-produced in India are eligible for the National level competition. All films participating in the competition have to submit a CBFC certificate or give a self-attestation that the film and music video has been completed after 1st January 2016.
- The Festival absolves itself of any liability in case of dispute regarding the completion date of the entry.
- Films must be available for festival screening in DVD Format
- No films entered once for competition can be re-entered. The decision of the Festival Director will be final.
- No works in progress maybe submitted.
- A director or production company may enter more than one film provided a separate entry form and fees accompanies each film. The entry form must clearly mark the section entered for.
- Only selected films will be intimated by email. No letters of non- acceptance will be sent. All lists will be available on the website soon.
- All non-English-speaking projects must have English subtitles.
- The Director of the festival has the power to waive any of the above mentioned rules.
- Last date for submitting the completed entry form and preview material is Sept 25th 2019.
- Preview material will not be returned.
- The Preview Parcel must state clearly: NO COMMERICAL VALUE. FOR FESTIVAL PREVIEW ONLY. The festival will not cover any expense regarding this matter.
- Courier parcel should embrace: One DVD of Film, One DVD (Film Promo, Poster of Film, Director Profile & Photo, Synopsis), Entry Form & Payment Cheque/DD)
- Please note: Do not use fibre envelopes as the material can be damaged as well as the festivals viewing equipment. Please pack adequately
- Preview DVD must be labelled with title, running time and contact information. Please do not send Master tapes or any originals. The festival will not be responsible for any damage or loss of Master Tapes/DVD.
- Preview materials will not be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant. The cost for the same shall be borne by the applicant.
- Publicity: If selected for the festival the entrant must undertake to provide publicity clippings and posters and promo of the film for the use of the festival.
- Decision of the festival jury cannot be challenged.
For any queries you are free to mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-8587036060, +91 - 8210515430
Preview material to reach latest by 5:00 Pm on the Sept 25th, 2019 on following address :
SARAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2019,
C/O MAYUR KALA KENDRA
ARYA NAGAR, IMAMGANJ, CHAPRA
SARAN, BIHAR (INDIA) – 841301.